Your Fabulous Small Budget Wedding
Thinking of a fairy tale wedding automatically makes people imagine thousands of dollars slipping out of their bank accounts. For most, a small budget wedding means nothing close to a lavish affair. But, if you have a limited budget and still want the most special day of your life to be filled with sumptuousness, then a little planning is all you need to make your D-day memorable.
1. Stick to your budget – One mantra is to set a budget and stick to it at any cost.
2. Involve friends and family – Friends and family members always feel special when they are assigned tasks for a special day. So, why not rope them for various tasks! Ask someone to click pictures, while a few others can help with decorations/food preparations. Make small teams to make sure that everything comes out as planned.
3. Consider an off season wedding – An off season wedding will automatically cut down your wedding costs. This is the time when most of things are offered at a discounted rate. If you wish to cut costs further, then a wedding scheduled before lunch will be a perfect idea.
4. Prepare wedding invitations and favors at home – Why not get creative and make wedding invitations and wedding favors at home rather than spending a huge amount on them? There are endless ideas available on the internet, which will help you come up with a customized invitation and eye-appealing favors.
5. Invite limited people – A long list of guests means a heavy budget. Come up with a list and send invitations to only close friends and family members.
6. Cut down on that designer wedding gown – Buying a designer wedding dress can be any bride’s dream, but is definitely an unnecessary wedding cost. Instead of designer houses, exploit sources like eBay where you can find hundreds of stylish yet cheaper options. Renting a wedding dress is another option, which won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
7. Cut out on alcohol – Serve sparkling wine or non-alcoholic drinks, instead of expensive liquor or wine.
A small budget wedding can be equally special, mesmerizing and impressive. After all, money is not the only thing that can buy happiness!
For More Ideas & Inspirations – www.gpsdecors.com